Saturday, January 18, 2014

Holiday pics and more fun things!

Not sure if I ever shared a picture from Thanksgiving; I made the stuffing!

Students at KEO enjoying cupcakes for Madame Erika's going away party!
She built a fence, like the one around her house! They don't mind taking down their creations as much if I've taken a picture first!


I wasn't sure if I already shared a picture of one house in my Gingerbread Neighborhood.
This kitten gets bigger every day, but I still love her!
Poinsettia plant, one of many that are always in bloom.
Boxing Day playing Fishbowl at the Knox's house, I'll post instructions sometime!
For Christmas Day, we visited the church in Namalu, and they put on a skit as part of the celebrations! These children are displaying the dangers of falling asleep in church.

Saying farewell to the Webers as they head back down to Mbale after Boxing Day celebrations! Glad you could come!
This one pretty much speaks for itself!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures! I'm glad you are having a great time and making a difference along the way!

    -Meri

    ReplyDelete

I love knowing what the people reading my blog think! Please comment below, thanks!