Tuesday, November 26, 2013

So my family may have a puppy, but there are kittens here!

Another beautiful shot from my backyard!

I really am so blessed to live here! 

I am so glad that even when I'm not feeling great, there is so much to be thankful for. The weather has been beautiful and sunny, and now I'm not even feeling sick.

I wanted to take the opportunity of suddenly working internet to show you all some pictures of the kittens.
When they were first born, with their mother

The Grey One
The Brown One
And one last pic added in, of the Solar Eclipse in the beginning of November




1 comment:

  1. Everyone needs a pet or two or three to care for-many lessons can be learned and taught from God's creatures. Enjoy the kittens and keep the pics comeing.

    ReplyDelete

I love knowing what the people reading my blog think! Please comment below, thanks!