Thursday, October 3, 2013

PICTURES! Thanks for your patience!

Me in front of the National Gallery, during my day traipsing through London with my friends.
The Banda on the right is mine. The one on the left is empty, and the roof you can see between them is over my shower, toilet, propane burner and sink.

My front yard, just before the sunrise, about 6:30 AM.


The side of the road, in Nakapiripirit District of Karamoja, on my way to Nakaale.

The thatched roof of my banda, from the inside!

3 comments:

  1. Love your pictures!!! They turned out great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taryn, I'm so glad you're enjoying my old banda! And the "snowflakes" hanging from the ceiling! It just blesses my heart to hear that you are enjoying your time there and settling in well. Sorry you were sick :/ Much love and prayers from me and my church family! ~Emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your love and prayers! I'm so happy to hear of your job!

      Delete

I love knowing what the people reading my blog think! Please comment below, thanks!